5 Tendencias Los propietarios de negocios no se puede ignorar en 2017
27 de de enero de, 2017 by Heather Robinette
comportamientos y expectativas de los consumidores cambian con el tiempo, and businesses big and small must adapt.
Mientras que algunas tendencias pueden ser específicos temporal o industria, others reflect general shifts in the consumer mindset. These changes can influence a variety of industries for years to come.
Consider these five trends or shifts in consumer mindset and behavior. Do you need to adjust your business strategy in 2017 and beyond?
- It’s All About Me. Customers expect a greater level of personalization in terms of how you communicate with them as well as your products and services. Look for ways to customize your messaging and your offerings to meet the needs of the individual customer, so your clients feel each engagement is personal. Aprender más: The Key to Personalization Is Data (Forbes)
- Let’s Share. A collaborative consumption focus means consumers value access to goods/services rather than ownership. We see this trend clearly in the tourism industry with ride sharing and lodging, but it is moving to other industries as well. While this business model is not for every business, realize that new competitors could reshape the market in which you operate. Aprender más: Airbnb, Snapgoods and 12 More Pioneers of the Share Economy (Forbes)
- The Marriage of Physical and Digital. Online shopping is on the rise, pero no está reemplazando ladrillo y mortero. Los consumidores a menudo buscan un híbrido de ambos, pre-compras en línea y comprar en las tiendas. Traditional retailers can’t ignore the Internet. Your customers are online, so you must give them a way to interact with your business where they are in order to bring them into your store. Aprender más: Google Links, Digital Ads and Offline Sales (Internet Retailer)
- There’s a New Kid in Town. The Millennial generation gets lots of attention, both good and bad. Todavía, it is time to start considering the next generation of customers. The next group is Gen Z, also known as “Cybrids” – the oldest of whom are turning 21. How will you appeal to this generation as they begin making purchase decisions on their own? Aprender más: What Marketers Need to Know About Social Media and Gen Z (Forbes)
- Show and Tell. Video content is all the rage online. If this trend isn’t on your radar screen, it should be. Businesses of all sizes are trying to figure out how to use video content effectively. Start noticing ways companies big and small use video, and how to make video work for you. Aprender más: 7 Video Marketing Trends for 2017 and What They Mean for You (Social Media Today)
Determining what to do with trend information can be challenging. The key is converting insights into revenue-enhancing actionable steps for your business.
Need help figuring out how your small business can capitalize on these trends? Contact the ASBTDC!