Abstracts Due April 29 for SusTech 2017
April 19th, 2017 by Rebecca Norman
The 5th Annual Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech 2017) has extended its call for abstracts through April 29.
The conference is a natural fit for scientists, industry, and support organizations interested in exploring the development and application of science, engineering, and technology to achieve a sustainable lifestyle for humanity.
This year’s event will take place Nov. 12-14 in Phoenix, Arizona. SusTech 2017 will feature technical papers, posters, and workshops along with talks from prominent experts.
Abstracts include oral and poster presentations from industry, government, and academia on relevant topics, including those with policy implications. Poster presentations are restricted to students.
Abstract Topics of Interest
• Renewable/Alternative Energy
• Energy Efficiency
• Internet of Things for Sustainability
• Smart Grid
• Intelligent Transportation Systems
• Agriculture and Food Technology
• Ecological Sustainability and Conservation
• Water Resources Management
• Ocean Waste & Pollution Management
• Societal Implications/Quality of Life
Abstracts need to be submitted in PDF form. For poster presentations, authors submit two-page (extended) abstracts for oral presentation via the Sustech 2017 website.