LR Branch of St. Louis Fed Hosts Small Biz Resource Panel
December 16th, 2014 by Gwen Green
The hosted “Growing Small Businesses and Capital” for central Arkansas lenders Nov. 21.
Andrew Pack, community development specialist with the Little Rock Branch, organized the event after speaking with numerous bankers who were interested in better understanding what the state’s different small business service providers offer.
Lenders were treated to lunch and heard about different trends in small business, how to engage with Arkansas small business developers and resource providers, and what current capital challenges are. Panelists who participated:
- Whitney Horton, Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Warwick Sabin, Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub
- Anthony Armstrong, Arkansas Economic Development Commission Small and Minority Business Division
- Linda Nelson, U.S. Small Business Administration Arkansas District Office
- Russell Hampton, Accion
- Deborah Temple, Communities Unlimited (formerly Alt Consulting)
The Fed has plans for similar events around the state in 2015.
Detta år bröllop charm minskat, söt temperament raffinerade av omvärlden brudens favorit. Rodna rosa klänning söt men inte fet glad atmosfär och diskret elegans av Bröllopsklänningar, skapa imponerande bländande intryck,