License New Technologies from NOAA
April 20th, 2016 by Sarah Ricard
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has issued licensing opportunities for new technologies:
- Time of flight mass spectrometer
- Cavity ring-down spectrometer for detection of NOy
- Flexible antenna for tracking tagged fish
- Coral in-situ metabolism sensor
- Microparticulate feeder for larval fish
- NOAA earth information system, TerraViz, and Science on a Sphere
The NOAA Licensing and Partnership Opportunities document gives specific information about the technology and licensing specifications.
For more information, contact the NOAA Technology Partnerships Office at 301-628-1010 or NOAA.TPO@noaa.gov.