Explore Your Opportunities to Do Business with NASA
Reynolds Business Center | 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Would you like to learn more about selling goods and services to NASA facilities or their prime contractors?
The Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will host “Doing Business with NASA,” in cooperation with the Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center, so small businesses can explore doing business with the space agency.
Over the last three fiscal years, NASA and its prime partners have significantly increased dollars awarded to small companies, increasing awards to small business by approximately $440 million.
“Since small business are critical to the success of NASA’s missions and the heart of the country’s economy, events like these are very important to NASA and the local economies,” said Troy Miller, small business specialist at the NASA Shared Services Center. Miller is helping organize the Little Rock event.
NASA facilities scheduled to participate:
- Johnson Space Center
- Marshall Space Flight Center
- NASA Management Office
- NASA Shared Services
Prime contractors scheduled to participate:
- DXC, formerly Hewlett Packard
- Northrop Grummar
- TeleDyne Brown Engineering
- URS Corporation
- Jacobs Technology
- NASA Small Business Innovation Research/Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR)
Representatives will be available to meet one-on-one with business owners and answer questions. Meetings will be scheduled during registration, which begins at 8 a.m. The program will start at 9 a.m. Pre-registration is required and available online.
Types of services NASA is interested in procuring:
- Construction, including design and build, HVAC, sewage, electrical
- Engineering, mechanical and electrical
- Parts machining
- Information technology, all types
- Base operation
- Health Services
- Research and development
- Office supplies
- Software and hardware
For more information, contact Shannon Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501.683.7700.
8:00 Check-in | Meeting sign-up | Breakfast
8:45 Opening Remarks
- Shannon Roberts, Program Manager, ASBTDC
- Troy Miller, NASA Shared Services Center
- Chancellor Andrew Rogerson, UA Little Rock
9:00 U. S. Small Business Administration
- Edward Haddock, Arkansas District Director
9:15 Arkansas Procurement Assistance Center
9:30 Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Rebecca Norman, Innovation Consultant
9:45 Small Business Innovative Research
- Gwenevere Jasper, NASA Center Technology Transition Lead, Marshall Space Flight Center
10:30 Doing Business with NASA Centers
- Robert Jones, Small Business Technical Advisor, NASA Management Office
- Kimberly Keith, External Relations Specialist, Marshall Space Flight Center
- Troy E. Miller, Small Business Specialist, NASA Shared Services Center
11:15 SBIR Success Story
- Matt Francis, Ozark Integrated Circuit
11:30 Doing Business with SAIC
- Leann Scheiman, SAIC
11:45 Small Business Success Story
- Clayton Hinchman, Ignite
1:00 One-on-One Meetings | Networking