NOAA Seeks SBIR Proposal Applications
November 2nd, 2016 by Rebecca Norman
The Department of Commerce’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is accepting research proposals from small businesses for SBIR funding.
During Phase I of the program, small businesses may submit innovative research proposals on the following topics:
- Integrated Earth System Processes and Predictions
- Environmental Observations: Observing Systems Optimization
- Environmental Observations: Data Science Advancements
- Decision Science, Risk Assessment, and Risk Communication
- SBIR Tech Transfer – Automated tools for detecting risks associated with aquaculture or the environment
The Phase I submission deadline is Jan. 25, 2017.