To foster small business growth in rural Arkansas, we offer special resources, programming, and assistance.
Customizable by city or county, the free Market Assessment report includes data from your local trade area on customer spending, demographics, and other traits. Business owners may request a Market Assessment by contacting the nearest ASBTDC office.
One of our consultants can help you incorporate the data into your marketing.
Join us for a FREE workshop this fall. Click the city link to register online.
Make a Marketing Map for Your Rural Business – Learn how to use a Marketing Map to target and reach more customers. At this interactive, hands-on workshop, you will sketch out your Marketing Map, a quick-action plan for promoting your business. Leave with specific ways to boost your sales and increase your bottom line.
- Mountain Home – Oct. 3, 1-3 p.m. | ASU-Mountain Home
- Hot Springs – Oct. 19, 4-6 p.m. | Landmark Building
- Van Buren – Nov. 8, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Van Buren Public Library
Grow Your Sales in 5 Easy Steps – What comes first, customers or sales? That’s right, customers! In five simple steps, you can maximize your marketing and promotions to attract the right customers. At this fast-paced workshop, we will share strategies and tools that are practical, budget friendly, and effective for rural businesses. Get ideas you can use right away.
- Helena-West Helena – Oct. 20, 1-3 p.m. | Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas
- Heber Springs – Nov. 14, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. | Arkansas State University-Heber Springs
- Pine Bluff – Nov. 16, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. | Donald W. Reynolds Center
- Magnolia – Dec. 7, 2-4:30 p.m. | Magnolia-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce