Small Business Legal Basics
April 23rd, 2014 by Rebecca Norman
Arkansas small business owners are invited to attend “Small Business Legal Basics” on Wednesday, May 7, on the UALR campus. This new event presented by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will bring in five attorneys to share their expertise.
Covering a range of legal topics that small businesses face – such as tax issues, partnerships, contracts, liability and human resources – sessions include:
- Hot Topics in Tax for Small Businesses, led by Jennie Clark of Kutak Rock LLP
- Partnership/Operating Agreements, led by Thomas E. Tarpley of Tarpley Law Firm
- Clause for Concern, led by Andrew King of Kutak Rock LLP
- Business Liability Issues, led by Marie-Bernarde Miller of Williams and Anderson PLC
- Issues in Employment Law, led by Gregory J. Northen of Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon and Galchus, PC
The $50 registration cost covers workshop materials and lunch.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn details about common legal issues for small businesses. Register online or by calling 501.683.7700.