Pequeños Negocios Fundamentos Legales
April 23rd, 2014 por Rebecca Todd
Arkansas small business owners are invited to attend “Small Business Legal Basics” on Wednesday, Mayo 7, on the UALR campus. This new event presented by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will bring in five attorneys to share their expertise.
Covering a range of legal topics that small businesses face – such as tax issues, partnerships, contratos, responsabilidad y recursos humanos - Las sesiones incluyen:
- Temas de actualidad en el Impuesto para las pequeñas empresas, led by Jennie Clark of Kutak Rock LLP
- Partnership/Operating Agreements, dirigido por Thomas E. Tarpley of Tarpley Law Firm
- Clause for Concern, led by Andrew King of Kutak Rock LLP
- Business Liability Issues, led by Marie-Bernarde Miller of Williams and Anderson PLC
- Issues in Employment Law, led by Gregory J. Northen of Cross, Gunter, Witherspoon and Galchus, PC
El $50 registration cost covers workshop materials and lunch.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn details about common legal issues for small businesses. Registro en línea o llamando 501.683.7700.