Summer QuickBooks Classes
May 26th, 2016 by Gwen Green
A shoe box is no way to keep up with your business expenses. QuickBooks accounting software is a popular option for small businesses.
You can get acquainted with QuickBooks and develop your skills at QuickBooks seminars hosted by ASBTDC. Using our laptop computers, participants get hands-on training and experience in the QuickBooks environment.
On July 22, ASBTDC will offer Introduction to QuickBooks and Intermediate QuickBooks at UALR. The introductory seminar is for QuickBooks beginners, while the intermediate class is intended for experienced QuickBooks users.
ASBTDC is hosting QuickBooks seminars in other locations in June:
- June 14, Batesville - QuickBooks for Beginners and QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics
- June 14, Monticello - Setting Up QuickBooks, QuickBooks for Beginners, and QuickBooks Reports
- June 21, Batesville - QuickBooks Beyond the Basics and QuickBooks Payroll
- June 21, Eureka Springs - Introduction to QuickBooks and Intermediate QuickBooks
- June 29, Russellville - QuickBooks for Beginners and QuickBooks Day-to-Day Basics
Space is limited and fills up quickly, so reserve your seat today.