¿Por qué la comunidad es bueno para su negocio y su ciudad
8th de marzo de, 2017 por Tracie Blanca
¿Su empresa aportar algo a la mesa de la comunidad?
Customers and employees notice if a business gives back to its community. De acuerdo a un 2013 estudiar, 82% de los consumidores consideran que la responsabilidad implicación social / comunidad al momento de decidir dónde gastar su dinero para un producto o un servicio.
Sí, small businesses owners have a lot on their plate, but local businesses that show an active interest in their communities receive many benefits which can include:
- Strengthening your business’s reputation
- Creating positive goodwill
- Gaining the respect of your employees
- Networking and creating connections with other local businesses
- Setting your business apart from your competitors
- Attracting and retaining customers and employees
There are many ways to engage your community without spending your entire marketing budget. Here are a few examples:
- Hire locally – Employing area residents shows you care about the community and the local economy.
- Schedule special events – Extend your business hours once a month and host an event. It can be a social event, or you could host a “how-to” that is relevant to your business.
- Volunteer – Volunteer at a homeless shelter, animal shelter, boys or girls club, recreation center, Special Olympics, or the local library or support service activities such as cleaning up a local park.
- Serve on a community board – Communities often have downtown or Main Street organizations. You could also serve on a school board or arts council.
- Donate to a local organization or sponsor an event to raise funds for a local non-profit.
- Organize a food or a recycling drive.
Get up, get creative, and get involved in your community. Your business can help make the world a little better.
For even more ways to get involved with your community, read more from Get Busy Media.